The new 0.1.2 version of the distributed renderer is released. The main changes are the followings:
- updated to Sunflow 0.7.3 checked out from SVN at 27.08.2007
- updated to Java SE 1.6
- added client.log output file and more detailed log messages.
- added option to benchmark available services with the SciMark2 benchmark (Window->Benchmark Services).
- added About dialog showing current version
- added new Nimrod look and feel with editable theme
- added opening image
- log shows not just the total number of rendered buckets per worker but the number of rendered buckets in the current rendering session
I released the new version in two bundles. In a full bundle with all the necessary files and in an update bundle that contains only the changed parts. If you have a previous version then download the update and write over the existing one with its content. This way only the binaries and the source will be updated, your config files remain intact.